The Manuski Trust has worked in many inter-related areas, with a focus on Maharashtra. These include:
- Capacity building of members of discriminated and marginalised communities.
- Creating awareness of human and civil rights, and the relevant social legislations.
- Developing alliances and creating networks to enable mutual sharing of experiences and promote solidarity.
- Advocating issues of discriminated and marginalised communities at the state, national and international level.
- Making development of women and their leadership an essential element of the liberation of discriminated and marginalised communities.
- Encouraging and developing attitudes of freedom of thought, confidence, equality, and respect for all.
PROGRAMMES WE CONDUCT
- Women’s Leadership Training
- All-India Network of Social Activists
- Human Rights Advocacy
- Empowering NGOs
- Youth Internship Programme
- Adarsha Fellowship
HIGHLIGHTS OF MANUSKI’S WORK
- Fighting Caste-Based Discrimination
- Fighting Manual Scavenging
- Developing Women’s Leadership
- Natural Disaster Response